Saturday, September 8, 2007

Slightly Drunk Power-Walk

Went to my friend's house last night. He just bought it about a month ago. This is the second house purchased by friends since we bought our duplex, and I find it amusing that there homes look so much nicer then ours. We live in a disorganized construction zone. We are in the middle of refinishing the living room floor and the dining room, which is currently the living room, has a strange particleboard like subfloor. But we are young and happy and in love, though we don't have many guests.

Anyways, I had a few beers while watching the Brewers get shellacked for ten runs in the first three innings, then I powerwalked the two miles home. My legs are still sore from the TKD lesson, but a good sore.

I'm running tommorrow, and tracing the mileage of my favorite runs. Here's hoping everyone has a good Sunday run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home